We strive to develop a relationship base on integrity and trust. Prior to representing you as a prospective buyer, we will provide a summary of relationships we have in the marketplace.
Our role as a Buyer’s Agent is to represent you from the time you sign the contract until you settle on your new home.
- Explain the Sales Agreement
- Negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best price and terms.
- Prepare the sales contract and add any necessary clauses to protect your interests.
- Work with you to represent your interests, not the seller’s
- Explain the pre-qualification/pre-approval process
We want to know what brings you to the marketplace, your priorities and your time frame for finding a new home.
TITLE Insurance / Deed Preparation
Sabetti Law Offices are available for title work and settlement services. Offering multiple settlement locations.
Home Warranty and Insurance companies are also available. Offering home, renters, flood, auto and life insurance to meet your individual needs.
At Real Estate of America our agents will take the time to explain and assist you with an understanding of the home buying process. Answering your questions while making a memorable home buying experience. Let us help you to make the American Dream of home ownership come true!