List Your Home
Your Real Estate of America sales professional will complete a comprehensive property inspection and prepare a Competitive Market Analysis of comparative sales. This will outline market conditions, current homes for sale, under agreement and sold homes. All in and around your local neighborhood.
- Assist you with setting the best listing price to maxmize your return.
- Submit your home to the appropriate multiple listing systems, including local and regional systems.
- Make your home available for prospecting by agents AND buyers.
- Place our distinctive sign in a strategic location for maximum exposure.
- Send “just listed” info. to your immediate neighborhood.
- Advertise in weekly home & community publications.
- Advertise in regional newspapers and on several websites.
- FREE Home Warranty (seller’s coverage) for up to 6 months through First American Home Warranty while your home is listed with Real Estate of America.
Assisting to set the Best Price, Aggressive Marketing, Negotiating Contracts, Managing buyers inspections and financing, making the appropriate steps for a smooth settlement. These are just a few of the steps a Real Estate of America agent will make for you, on the path to selling your home.